Great for TACO Tuesday or Meatless Mondays!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2x400g cans black beans or kidney beans
- 1x400g can tomatoes, diced
- 1x250g can enchilada sauce
- 1x400g can corn
- 3 tbsp. taco seasoning
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker or the cast iron pot
- Slow cooker: cook on HIGH for 3 hours
- Cast iron pot: cook 325°F for 1.5 hours
- Using a flour tortilla top with cooked filling and any other toppings you like such as cheese, lettuce, olives, lime or mango.
We’re your TACO headquarters and have everything you need to make your TACO Tuesday like a vacation to Mexico!