Don’t forget the toppers for a great presentation and taste pairing on this delightful turkey chili!
- 1 pound Turkey, ground
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 2 tbsp. The Garlic Box Turkey Chili Seasoning
- 19 ounce Tomatoes, diced, canned
- 15 ounce Kidney beans, drained, not rinsed
- 15 ounce Black Beans, drained, not rinsed
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp. Tomato paste
Toppers: grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado as needed
- In a large Dutch oven or stock pot sauté onion and celery in oil until soft. Add ground turkey, breaking up and cooking until no longer pink.
- Stir in seasoning and water, cook for 4 minutes. Add remainder of ingredients and stir.
- Cook uncovered on low heat for at least an hour.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve with toppers such as cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado and sides such as nacho chips, rice or crusty bread.