- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- 175ml white wine
- 300ml chicken stock
- 1tbsp cornstarch, mixed to a paste with 1tbsp water
- 400g assorted seafood, thawed.
- small bunch dill, chopped
- 5tbsp crème fraîche
- Heat oil is a large pan, add onion and celery until soft but not coloured, about 10 mins. Add garlic, cook for 1 min. Pour in the wine and simmer on high heat until most of the liquid has disappeared.
- Pour in the stock and the cornstarch mixture. Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes, stirring often until thickened. Season. Add the seafood and most of the dill. Simmer until piping hot, then stir in crème fraîche.
- Serve with garlic bread or crusty baguette.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes