This an excellent recipe for brunch.
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 400 g Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 Eggs, large
- 4 Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- In a 10 inch non-stick frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat and sauté garlic.
- Add potatoes, fry until beginning to crisp, moving them around for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, onions, and peas.
- Preheat the broiler in the oven to high.
- Pour the egg mixture into frying pan, mix quickly, lower the heat, sprinkle cheese on top. After about 8 minutes, once the top side has almost set, put under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Invert out of the pan onto a round serving platter.
- Eat straight away with mayo or ketchup or cool quickly and chill.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Makes – 8 pieces