- 5 lbs. Yellow potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup Butter, salted, cubed
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup Cream, 10%
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper each **
** In place of plain old salt and pepper try 3 tablespoons of The Ultimate Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning by The Garlic Box.
- In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and reduce heat, cover and cook until fork tender. Drain potatoes. Return to the saucepan place back on the burner on low heat and mash potatoes.
- Remove pot from the heat. Add the butter, cream cheese, cream and seasoning. Mash everything together.
- Turn potatoes out into a greased 9×13 or 3L casserole. Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days in advance. If refrigerated, then remove from fridge 30 minutes prior to baking then bake as above.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Makes: 8 servings