Store in containers with veggies vertical and take your healthy dip snack anywhere.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Yogurt or Sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Minced chives
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Capers, drained
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp Finely chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Curry powder
- Dash Salt (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers for an easy snack anytime!
Dip Chillers from Gourmet du Village
Stop by the store and pick up a dip chiller – a few ice cubes and your dip or cheese balls stay chilled for hours. Fill the bottom portion of this 2 piece ceramic chiller with ice then fill the top with dip, keeps your dip fresh and chilled! Dishwasher safe, comes packaged in its own attractive gift box.