Gourmet Village Chicken Fajitas
- 2 Tbsp Gourmet Village fajita seasoning
- 4 boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 each red and green peppers, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp oil for the pan
- sour cream
- and shredded cheddar cheese as desired to dress the fajitas
- Heat the oil in a large skillet; cook the chicken strips over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook at medium heat for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables have begun to soften around the edges.
- Add the seasoning and the broth and stir, continue cooking for another 5 minutes stirring often.
- Serve immediately, in warm tortillas, and dress to your liking.