Gluten-free pizza dough for the bread maker
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup water, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups potato starch (or tapioca flour/starch)
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp active yeast
- Place all ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed above. Select the DOUGH PIZZA setting and press start. Dough will be risen and ready in 60 minutes.
- Bake dough for 12 minutes in 425̊F oven.
- Prepare toppings and top pizza as desired.
- Continue baking for 10 additional minutes.
Prep time: 70 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
Makes: 1 x 12 inch pizza
Here is the most intelligent bread maker since sliced bread. The Custom Loaf is fully automatic and customizable depending on your needs. Did you know that depending on what bread you make, the knead amount, rise and rest times vary. This machine has an IQ which knows the requirements for different breads. Select your loaf size (1pound to 2.5 pounds), crust colour and more. Choose from 13 automatic features including basic, whole wheat, gluten free, crusty loaf, sweet breads, yeast-free dough and more. Throw the ingredients in order of wet to dry and press start! So easy.