The Broccoli pasta bake will work well in any ceramic oven dish – white is great, because the food does all the talking.
- 250 g. Rigatoni pasta
- 500 g. Broccoli, chopped
- 300 g. Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 250 ml. Milk
- 125 g. Gruyère or Emmental cheese, grated
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water for 8 minutes. Add the broccoli to the pasta and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the water and rinse with cold water. Place the pasta, broccoli and cherry tomatoes in a buttered ceramic oven safe dish.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F and position the rack to the lower level. Mix eggs with milk and 2/3 of the cheese in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Pour the mixture evenly over the pasta and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Prep 30 minutes
Cook 40 minutes